Jit Pro Health Tips and Product Reviews

Does drinking uncooked soy milk poison?

Many people drink soymilk when they eat breakfast. The nutritional value of soymilk is high. Drinking soymilk is good for the body. However, drinking uncooked soymilk can lead to poisoning. Soymilk can be boiled and cause people to mistakenly think that it has been cooked. How to avoid soy milk boiling? What about drinking soy milk poisoning?

Drinking uncooked soybean milk poisons

Because raw soybeans contain toxic ingredients, if the milk is eaten when it is not cooked, it can also cause food poisoning. Soymilk will have a “false boiling” phenomenon during cooking. This is because green beans contain saponin, which makes the milk very easy to foam in the cooking process, and people mistakenly believe that the milk has been boiled, but in fact the temperature at this time is only 80 to 90 degrees. At this time, most of the saponin, saponin, hemagglutinin, and trypsin inhibitor contained in the bean have not been inactivated. Drinking such a soymilk can cause damage such as lysis of red blood cells, irritation of the digestive tract and the like, thereby causing poisoning. Stomach burning sensation, bloating, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms.

How to avoid soy milk boiling

During the cooking process, when you see a lot of foam, turn it off for 10 minutes. At this time, saponins and other substances in soybeans will lose their activity. At this time, there will be no problem if they drink. If it is a domestic soybean milk machine, there is no need to worry about this problem because the soya-bean milk maker has been cooking at 95 degrees for nearly 20 minutes during the beating process. Most of the saponins, saponins, hemagglutinins and trypsin inhibitors have been inactivated. .

How to do milk poisoning

After the occurrence of raw soy milk poisoning, measures should be taken as soon as possible to exclude toxic substances, block the absorption of undelivered poisons, promote the excretion of poisons as soon as possible, and provide necessary supportive treatment and symptomatic treatment according to the disease conditions. Partial poisoning also requires special treatment. In the above measures, for light patients, some methods for removing poisons can be done on their own to avoid worsening the disease. Severe poisoning needs to be sent to the hospital in time for special treatment measures.

1, vomiting

Shortly after the poisoning, poisons have not been completely absorbed. In this case, the vomiting effect is good and the method is simple. The condition of vomiting is that the patient’s consciousness must be clear. If severe vomiting has occurred after poisoning, do not induce vomiting. There are several ways to induce vomiting, the simplest being to use chopsticks or spoon handles to stimulate the pharyngeal wall (throat) to reach vomiting.

2, gastric lavage

There are many methods for gastric lavage. For those who are refreshed, they can drink it repeatedly into the gastric lavage fluid and then spit it out. Potassium permanganate solution stimulates the formation of the stomach, which can achieve the effect of automatic spit.

Comments are closed.

Post Navigation